Welcome to the website for Tim Peterson’s law office. My office provides exceptional legal services in a broad range of areas including:
- Probate / Estate Administration
- Wills / Estate Planning
- Elder Law and incapacity planning.
- Guardianship and Conservatorship (seniors, young adults, and minors)
- Real Estate (commercial and residential)
- Certified as Real Property Specialist by Minnesota State Bar Assn.
- Divorce/Family law/step-parent adoptions.
- Corporations, (non-profit and business) LLC’s
- Criminal Defense (Felony, Gross Misdemeanors, Misdemeanors and traffic court)
- General practice and general legal problem solving
I choose to primarily practice in Chisago County, Minnesota. I enjoy working on probate cases and estate administration statewide. I like to describe myself as a “small town” attorney with a great deal of variety in the work I perform. I have handled numerous jury trials, court trials, and hearings, both contested and uncontested. I’ve represented clients from all over the United States, and other countries. as well.
I employ state-of -the-art technology and efficient methods to provide legal services in a timely, proficient, and cost effective manner.